5.18.2011

mr. and mrs. landolt 4.30.11

With great pride I share with you another beautiful wedding at Leo Carrillo Ranch in Carlsbad, CA.  This time it was my college roommate Amy and her now husband Jeff.  Enjoy.

flowers by splendid sentiments ❘ vintage mason jars ebay
 brides shoes nina "forbes"
flower girl dresses little kids wear

earrings tejani
peacock wedding accessory kit won on brendas wedding blog



bridesmaids dresses alfred angelo





mrs. landolt hanger betty ann productions





brides dress amour bridal ❘ grooms suit friar tux shop

And my absolute favorite detail of the wedding {besides the hanging mason jars} were the centerpieces!  Oh how I just love the eclectic feel she created. This diy project consisted of stained frames from ikea, fat quarters in various patterns, antique mason jars and a delightful arrangement by Bethany from splendid sentiments.



From the bride... I'm not sure exactly what to say about the wedding except that I really am thrilled with how it came out! There were times during the "crafting" process when I thought I should have made it a simple destination wedding or done something more all-inclusive.  But once the actual day came I was calm and relaxed for most of it and honestly enjoyed it so much. All of my vendors really went out of their way to understand my vision and the pride they all have in their work really showed. I had a great day and I love all the photos. It made me happy and proud to see and hear how special it was for Jeff too. Even though it took endless hours of stalking wedding blogs and doing research, I'm glad I got so involved in the planning and couldn't be happier with the result! I'm so glad my sister is getting married next year so I don't have to go through planning-withdrawls for too long!


{wedding photos by the story keeper}

No comments:

Post a Comment