6.13.2010

mommy mafia shower

Liberty, Missouri
Saturday, May 30, 2010


My mother and her friends are affectionately known as the "mommy mafia".  This awesome group of women recently threw me a shower in Missouri.  So my maid of honor and I flew out Memorial Day weekend for a vintage tea party themed shower.  Here are some highlights...



Pretty much the cutest invitations ever!



There it is… my rehearsal bouquet!  I really had some beautiful ribbons on my packages.  The super cute wooden blocks with our wedding date were also from a package.



We played a hilarious 1950's housewife fill-in-the-blank game.  Some of the answers really cracked me up!





And the winner for most creative gift goes to this cute little guy! "Chanchito" from Ten Thousand Villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment