1.26.2011

cheesecake cookie cups

I met a fellow blogger {crafty welder chick} at a birthday party last weekend.  She delighted everyone with these yummy cupcakes and I felt it was essential to share.  I haven't made these yet, but I've tasted them and they are GOOD!  I think I will make some for the mr. on valentines day.


ingredients
12 pieces chocolate chip cookie dough
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling

steps
1.  Preheat oven to 325 ˚.  Line 12 muffin cups.
2.  Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
3.  Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
4.  Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
5.  Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set.  Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.

note
{crafty welder chick} made several variations of the recipe.  Don't limit your self to the chocolate chip cookie, try peanut butter or maybe sugar cookies with a complimentary topping!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made these for Valentine's Day and Luke loved them! Thanks for the recipe! :)

-Emma

Post a Comment